In The Star:
- Dave Helling looks at how Web video is affecting political campaigns.
- Sen. Barack Obama makes his presidential announcement.
- Mike Mansur reports on Jackson County employee bonuses and the lack of transparency thereof.
- In his Sunday column, Steve Kraske tries to ask Missouri AG Jay Nixon about getting Ameren contributions at the same time he's probing the company's role in the Taum Sauk reservoir collapse.
- In the KC mayoral primary race, The Star's editorial board endorses...Mark Funkhouser.
- The New York Times discovers that despite lobbying "reform," D.C. politicians are still at the trough.
Posted by Keith Chrostowski